- Isabel! She's brand new! This Wednesday she will be 2 weeks old. She is my very first 'close friend baby', and is in the safe and loving hands of Lacey and Pat.- I'm now collecting many cute things to start sending to her including this adorable grey lamb, I'm awfully fond of it.
- I love this alice in wonderland stuff by Mariana
- I love my new pillow cases. It took a while to get used to their brightness in the first eye opening moments each morning, but now I find them invigorating. (The best thing is that Mr You and I found them together and both liked them).
- I'm loving being able to hang out with my great friends Elle and Kilkenny again. They've just moved back to within walking distance from us, after living in Dublin for the past 2 years. It's so much fun having them back!
- This cool grass hut (bure) we bought back from Fiji. I've never really been one for souvenirs, but we splashed out on this trip, and now there's no turning back.
- Cashew nuts
- Yesterday my friend Henna gave me this amazing red coat. She bought it in America years ago, and has been holding onto it all this time. It's taken her this long to come to terms with the fact it was always too small for her, so she graciously passed it on to me. I'm small, it has its perks.










No comments:
Post a Comment