Great sketch. I love the idea!love
Great Idea. Your style is really great also!
I love this! Wonderful idea, and the illustration is just as good. Great work!
Original, intriguing, and well done!
Great ilu... i love the idea...:O)
Very interesting illo. It is very powerful. Well done.
I like the softness of your illo, choice of colour and texture is great!
brava. this is powerful stuff. made me very uncomfortable. aside from the content, I like the colours you chose, they add a quietness to the piece.
I must agree this illustration is very original! Well thought out and executed! Nice Job!
i like how you made her sit and her heels up. seems she's thinking that after it has broken into pieces that she can rebuild it again.
I really like this !
This is really neat, style wise and idea wise :) How often do people try to catch the pieces as they fall apart ....
I like how you did this.picking up the broken pieces of yourself.
Unique concept--great execution!
What a meaningful illo! Great job!
Simple but very meaningful.
oh wow, that is very nice! very strong image!
Very intriguing - it this a broken impression, a broken shadow, a broken memory... beautiful work.
wow this is really beautiful. great concept. makes me think. and the red shoes are perfect!
Excellent!
yes, yes. I like this very much.
Post a Comment
21 comments:
Great sketch. I love the idea!
love
Great Idea. Your style is really great also!
I love this! Wonderful idea, and the illustration is just as good. Great work!
Original, intriguing, and well done!
Great ilu... i love the idea...
:O)
Very interesting illo. It is very powerful. Well done.
I like the softness of your illo, choice of colour and texture is great!
brava. this is powerful stuff. made me very uncomfortable.
aside from the content, I like the colours you chose, they add a quietness to the piece.
I must agree this illustration is very original! Well thought out and executed! Nice Job!
i like how you made her sit and her heels up. seems she's thinking that after it has broken into pieces that she can rebuild it again.
I really like this !
This is really neat, style wise and idea wise :) How often do people try to catch the pieces as they fall apart ....
I like how you did this.
picking up the broken pieces of yourself.
Unique concept--great execution!
What a meaningful illo! Great job!
Simple but very meaningful.
oh wow, that is very nice! very strong image!
Very intriguing - it this a broken impression, a broken shadow, a broken memory... beautiful work.
wow this is really beautiful. great concept. makes me think. and the red shoes are perfect!
Excellent!
yes, yes. I like this very much.
Post a Comment