flossy-p home

Thursday, December 01, 2005

busy busy busy

ChristmasDecos_Roses_detailI love this week's Illustration Friday topic, and I'm dying to do an illo for it, but I've been so busy I haven't had a chance. ("Small" is me to a tea). I might try and do one on the weekend and post it anyway.

I've been in meetings at work all week, my biggest project (that I've been working on since June) is handing over today, eeek. I've really enjoyed this job though, the clients are lovely, which makes a huge difference. I've also finally got stuff up on ebay, and I wont have any illo time tonight either as we're going to the opening night of the new Harry Potter movie! (if I get away from work in time).

It's actually all very exciting! I can't wait to see Harry Potter. Kilkenny managed to score tickets through his seriously perk-filled work, but I don't think he's anywhere near as excited about it as Mr You, Elle and I are.

I also had the bigggest laugh writing the completely fruity descriptions for my ebay items. I'm a bit nervous about how they'll go, they're pretty... well "pretty". It's not my usual style (much more girly than I'm used to), but Jiang at work was my muse for these ones. She's obsessed with that shabby chic style, and has been encouraging me alot (giving me loads of ideas), so we'll see how they go. You've got to start somewhere right? It's been good fun sewing. I actually really love the way the Christmas decorations turned out, considering how simple they are.

If you're into all things "pretty pretty", check them out, and have a good laugh at my awsome copywriting while you're at it.

3 comments:

flossy-p said...

Thank-you so much. They're not doing so well at the moment, so I may have a bunch of surplus. I'll let you know.

Anonymous said...

i checked them out and they are all very pretty! your copywriting skillz aren't so bad after all

flossy-p said...

You're on!