flossy-p home

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

pocket yourself a pile of...

Okay okay, so I’m running really behind, behind in everything in fact. This entry is for Camilla’s Peeping Friday (thanks to Miss May for the idea). Last week’s topic was “show me what’s inside your handbag”, so here’s mine, somewhat late, although I did take the photos last Friday so technically it’s a-okay.

A while ago the cheap lining in my bag ripped so I re-lined it in a super customised fashion to meet all my bag-like needs. I needed a pocket for my phone so it’s easy to get to in a hurry, I also decided to make a pocket for my keys so I can cut down on that 5 minute rummage outside the door each evening. Then I was on a roll… I made a pocket for my sketchbook, a pocket for my pens and a secure zipped pocket for little bits and pieces. I was about to make a pocket for my sunglasses when I realised that if I kept going there’d be nothing left to put in the actual bag bit. So I stopped just in time.

Bag Innards

This was a good day to photograph my bag innards actually, the night before I’d done a bag swap for my work Christmas party fancy dinner thing. The next morning when putting everything back in my trusty day bag I did a bit of a clean out, which is why it look so tidy in there. Rest assured though, there are ample pockets you can’t see still filled with miscellaneous stockpiles of barely-held-together scraps of paper and tissues and other junk. Pockets do wonders!

No comments: