flossy-p home

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

chat-less

I'm back. I managed to slip away for a few days over Christmas to take our anual trip up north to spend Christmas with Mr You's family. The negotiations at work ended in a compromise that I could go for a few days, if I worked from up there, and if I could prevent the clients from noticing that I was away (shh, don't tell anyone). It worked! I'm back now though, and back at work.

Mr You is still away and I must admit I'm a wee bit lost without him. I'm bored and lonely, I haven't got back into the swing of things yet, and I've forgotten what it is that I do in my spare time (well I remember, I'm just a bit apprehensive about jumping back into them all after such a relaxing weekend).

It's very strange coming home, and then not saying a word or making a sound until you go out the next day.

I miss having someone to welcome me home, and chatter to, and play with. It's really unsatisfying just talking on the phone, I don't like it; it leaves me feeling empty and wilted.

I had a great Christmas weekend get-away, but I'll tell you more about it once I regain my chatter.

1 comment:

isay said...

Happy New year to you and your loveones.