Yesterday I felt the warmth of an inner grin all day after reading Love Squalor's kind post about a gift I had sent her. Isn't it just plain cool that you can make friends with people you've never even met?
After my elation of last week this week has been quite low, flat and I'd rather not be part of it. I'm trying not to dwell on it. Anyway the inner grin was what I needed to paddle on. Look up.
Looking up I'm getting really excited about a swap that Shoofly and I have organised. She is going to paint me a picture and I am going to make her a bag. This will be my first crafty swap. Looking forward to a weekend of sewing.
Looking upon and lusting after Johanna's amazing birthday gift, a necklace made by Nina.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment