so unique and beautiful! I love this gray reflective technique you created! sorta of like she is walking in an underpass in the rain! Beautiful and I love it!
Raining here, too ~ and flooding. Yikes! Nice watercolor! I like the way you split it into two pieces. She looks like she's a bit tired of the wet, as the rest of us are!
She looks saturated, weighed down by all the rain! I love the two panels...they empahasize the repetitiveness of all the rain. You really do the most wonderful watercolors!
:) Funny we had the same idea of drawing a dual drawing ;)... http://tropctrop.over-blog.com/article-3095496.html but yours is far nicer than mine ! Watercolor was a good choice, I think... well done :)
By the way, did you scan your illo? If yes, what scanner are you using? How did you manage to get so much details and watercolour effect? I have a problem scanning my watercolour work, especially if the colours are light and more translucent. Any tips?
At the tender age of 9, a wild scottish woman (a friend of my parents'), convinced me, without a hint of a doubt that my name was Alice Flossy Pumpernickel.
more...
22 comments:
Expressive and poignant!
Love it !
I can almost feel the heavy weight of the rain on her shoulders. I relly enjoy your style. Very well done.
I like it....you can tell she's really tired of the rain!
great show of emotion and watercolor
wow that's awesome. I love the framing and how it feels like heavy rain but also could be stalagtites (mites?) in a cave somewhere. Great feeling.
Wonderful image. :-)
so unique and beautiful! I love this gray reflective technique you created! sorta of like she is walking in an underpass in the rain! Beautiful and I love it!
Wonderful illustration.
I can relate, this past winter we had 28 days of straight rain- one day short of an all time record.
waiting for rain to stop, under a bridge. i love it.
Absolutely beautiful. I love the framing, and how the water "leaks" outside of the crop area. Lovely! =)
Raining here, too ~ and flooding. Yikes! Nice watercolor! I like the way you split it into two pieces. She looks like she's a bit tired of the wet, as the rest of us are!
i like your work very much. just read the text about your dancing-experience. i loved it. thank you :)
this is awesome!!! I love how you used the water color & how you created the rain out of the blue and black spaces. You created a great mood.
fantastic illo!
this is amazing!
Poor, sad, drippy girl - this is very atmospheric and moody:)
Thats really fantastic! A mood perfectly captured...
Thats really fantastic! A mood perfectly captured...
She looks saturated, weighed down by all the rain! I love the two panels...they empahasize the repetitiveness of all the rain. You really do the most wonderful watercolors!
:) Funny we had the same idea of drawing a dual drawing ;)...
http://tropctrop.over-blog.com/article-3095496.html
but yours is far nicer than mine !
Watercolor was a good choice, I think...
well done :)
depressing but beautiful.
By the way, did you scan your illo? If yes, what scanner are you using? How did you manage to get so much details and watercolour effect? I have a problem scanning my watercolour work, especially if the colours are light and more translucent. Any tips?
Post a Comment