Just went to the Corban & Blair studio sale and picked up a little bunch of 'pretty'. Some printed fabric and a leather embossed purse. Then popped next door to Poco Profile studio sale and picked up a couple of cards and bookmarks. The fabric is for my ever increasing stash and the rest will go in the 'gift box' (which I don't have yet, but it's a good idea don't you think? I'm so very good at accumulating things, I'm sure it's a much better way to shop than a mad dash around the overcrowded shops on Christmas eve.) Knowing me I'll stash them somewhere, forget all about it, still do the mad dash on Christmas eve, and find all this stuff in about 4 years time.
In other news I'm still waiting for my sewing machine to come home. They told me the service wouldn't take any more than a week, it's now been 11 DAYS! I keep having visions of my poor little sewing machine bitching to the service team about how I beat it with a pink cushion, showing them it's bruises, and begging to live with them. I bet it's in a witness protection program already, wearing a scarf and dark glasses, hiding away in the safety of some elderly womans' sewing room way out in Waga Waga.










No comments:
Post a Comment