flossy-p home

Thursday, August 10, 2006

capture your imagination

Capture
My Illustration Friday attempt for "capture".

Ran out of time on this one, had to colour it digitally.

23 comments:

JO said...

This is awesome.

Kevin Cromwell said...

Great Idea, I like flat bottles for easy binding.

:)=

Anonymous said...

Is that a jar of purses she has there?! I can easily understand how they could be on one's mind... I like it - the digital colouring looks good. :)

Anonymous said...

beautiful!

Camila Dias said...

Great! I really loved your drawing, i liked the calm colors, and the delicated lines..

Anonymous said...

this one is definitely my favorite this week. the scene she captures with her imagination is priceless. and the little guy in the bottle cracks me up too.

Anonymous said...

hey, this is great! i really like the colors and the expression of the girl.

Sally said...

As usual, another beautiful illustration for friday! I love the idea and the execution.

Sally said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Wow this is beautiful. I LOVE the concept!

Diane Duda said...

Love this one!

sr. calavera said...

love it. Beautyful eyes :D

Бистра said...

wonderful (as usual :-))

luisa brehm said...

beautiful as always !!!

Michelle said...

So imaginative! Love the soft colors.

Amy Zaleski said...

Lovely painting ~ great job on the hands! A really imaginative piece!

Gina Cuff said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! I love your drawing!

Cheryl said...

What a fabulous way to use the topic! It feels dreamy and soft.

Serline said...

Great ideas and drawing.

Willie Baronet said...

Wonderful! :-)

Christine Lim said...

It's gorgeous and cleverly done, Flossy! Love the little fella in the jar. Just a thought: imagine him in pajamas? Not sure why I am thinking about that. Maybe I am sleepy or perhaps I dream a lot lately. ;)

carla said...

This is such a delightful concept, taking the metaphor and making it so literal. I love it!

Regina said...

so beautiful flossy-p!