flossy-p home

Friday, August 11, 2006

r soles

Last night Mr You took me out on a date! You know, the full dinner, followed by a slow stroll, stopping to share an icecream sunday, and then letting me perve on Johnny Depp for two and a half hours... yeah, that kind of a night. It was sweeeet.

Had a few laughs along the way...

Did you now there is a movie coming out called "Snakes on a Plane"?!!!! I'll give you three guesses what it's about!

R SolesI didn't have my camera on me, but as I was doubled over laughing, Mr You managed to get a shot of this shop for me on his phone.
Yes, that's right; "R Soles"! R Soles Branded European Designer Lables, on sale no less.
Either this shop owner has a cheeky sense of humour, or a HUGE chip on their shoulder.

(p.s. just realised this may not be so funny if you're reading it in an american or canadian accent, so you'll have to read this one in an aussie or english accent - go on try it! But by-crikey please don't make it a Crocodile Hunter accent, think more Sandra Dee in Grease - "Oh Danny!" Yeah, sweeet).

3 comments:

islandarts said...

LOL My uncle is an Aussie so I'm familliar with the pronounciation of r's (or lack of pronunciation LOL) that store is funny... maybe only a-soles shop there???

Sally said...

Ok, as a Canadian I'm a little slow with the accent (huh, R Soles??) But it finally hit me while I was watching some Aussie actor on tv the other night...Oh yeah...Duh...Tee hee.

Regina said...

Hey, I was going to say what islandarts said- maybe only "r"soles shop there....heh heh heh