You know the little "you complete me" hand gesture that Dr Evil does to Mini Me? Well I've been slinging one of those across the room at my new vintage dress every few minutes. I heart my new vintage dress. heart. heart. heart.Oh boy am I in trouble. A little shop has opened up right near the post office, it's filled with wonderful unique vintage wonders. And I'm in trouble. This little dress (hand tailored original 50's number in spectacular condition) fit me like a glove. Well it would fit as though I was poured into it if I had those big pointy 50's knockers, but it still looked good enough for me to be overwhelmed with that "MUST HAVE NOW" sensation.
Guess what I'll be wearing to the markets tomorrow?
Speaking of markets, I'm pretty much organised, I just have that icky task of pricing things today (arhg shudder), and working out some interesting display tactics. Oh, and flouncing around in my new dress. hee.










5 comments:
Oh, and it was only $40!!!
you lucky girl! it is super cute. good luck at the market!
Oh wow! Oh wow!
I heart vintage clothes--and that one looks so good on you!!
I love how you write flossy-p, its like you're sitting right here with me chatting. I grin and smile pretty much every time I read your posts! Love the dress too, what a score there! (and the colours are fab too!)
That dress is the find of the century! So lovely!
Post a Comment