flossy-p home

Thursday, December 14, 2006

mask

mask
My Illustration Friday attempt for "mask".

After painting acrylic on canvas all last week I seem to have lost my ability to piant in watercolour. I hope it comes back soon.

I call this one "Tilda sneaks". Tilda is available for sale here.

(Miranda mermaid and Pierre the Pirate are also now available in store)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great illo! Love the close-up.

Anonymous said...

This is beautifulli done. I like her top :)

Pati

http://cabanadigital.com/weblog/2006/12/09/illo-friday-mask/

faeorain said...

Wonderful expression on her face, and an awesome color scheme. I love this piece.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work, flossyp!! Great!!!!
-Michelle Lana
http://www.mitchlanaillustration.blogspot.com

Diane Duda said...

Just beautiful! I love how hir shirt just blends into the background.

° said...

lov the way her hair fills the top part of the cnavas nice layout and color

Rayne said...

Excellent, as always. I love the minimal color choices, and how the focus falls right on her expression.

Natura said...

Gorgeous work! Love her expression.

Anonymous said...

wow! wonderful colors with a striking pose. great work!

studio lolo said...

Very striking image! Bravo !!

Anonymous said...

love her- and you!

Majeak Ann said...

i really like this, very much :)