flossy-p home

Thursday, December 07, 2006

might

might
My Illustration Friday attempt for "might".

I'm still painting little canvases like a mad woman, getting ready for my very first market stall this Saturday. This little set is for the markets, but also for "might".

After the markets, any leftover stock (that don't get turned into Christmas presents) will be available in my Etsy Store.

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

very neat. like your color

Michelle said...

Congrats on doing your first market sell! They're really cute pieces! Love how you've tied them together with a simple element! Great work and best of luck at the market!

billy said...

i love this, the green background compilments everything so well.

° said...

not just cute but very clever, great colors and characters. hope u do well with ur market stall.

Unknown said...

These pieces are soooo adorable, flossyp!!! I love them....Best of luck at the market sell....let us know how it goes....great stuff :)

Michelle Lana said...

Oops - sorry flossy-p, that was me....I accidentally used a different account name-
These pieces are soooo adorable, flossyp!!! I love them....Best of luck at the market sell....let us know how it goes....great stuff :)

Unknown said...

these are great. I can see them animated within their own canvases the way Sesame Street or the Electric Company always did - oops - just gave away my age with a reference to the Electric Company

emilayusof said...

Great illo! Nice color choices as well.

emila yusof
http://emilayusof.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Good lines and colours.
Guess you will sell very good.

Luisa said...

Charming and lovely! :)

Anonymous said...

Wishing you luck at the martket sell! These are lovely!

Diane Duda said...

i just love these! i hold little hope of them showing up in your etsy shop.

Rayne said...

Oh my gosh! You are so talented. Your use of color, the sharpness of the lines, all of it is wonderful! Keep it up! I can't wait to see more.

nicole falk said...

OH MY this is absolutely gorgeous...i LOOOOOVE this...great work

Darcey said...

I really like the picture. It's different then everyone elses.

Anonymous said...

wonderful traditional work! i love the colors!

Unknown said...

pretty set!

pati said...

It's a beautiful trio, Alice :)

Kay Aker said...

Nice arrangement!