flossy-p home

Friday, October 05, 2007

the blues

BlueWhales
My Illustration Friday attempt for The Blues.

Let me introduce you to the Blues; a family of blue whales. The Blues include Mumma Blue, Papa Blue, and their new Baby, Lou-Lou Blue. She's grown so fast you can hardly tell which one she is.

Anyway, they're on thier way to the cooler waters of Antartica for the Summer months.

12 comments:

Kamila Stankiewicz said...

wonderful idea
I love all wark
but specially these sad eyes

tusen said...

great concept. I especially like the shapes of their bodies.

happyd said...

this is so beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

I think you captured "the blues" in many different ways. This is beautiful!

Diane Duda said...

they are gorgeous!!!

vanessa said...

i love it! i've missed seeing your illustrations on a regular basis.

Anonymous said...

That's absolutely beautiful!

Catalina Alvarez said...

I love it!
I love it!
I love it!
Cata

Victoria said...

That's a gorgeous painting. It would look wonderful really big on a wall. (my lounge room wall I think!)

Regina said...

The eyes!! Blueatiful! (I know, I'm a dork)

Christine Lim said...

Beautiful! I lobe the lines and your colour is so pleasing to look at.

Anonymous said...

That is a beautiful illustration Flossy! The line detail and the colours really make it. I like how the white pops out against the brown background. I love your work - keep it up :)