flossy-p home

Thursday, October 11, 2007

iki what? pardon?

Uyanıyorum ertesi sabah, yine bir eylül sabahı, gözlerimi açıyorum.. Ve...

Ok, $100 goes to anyone who can translate that for me!

There's a whole lot more where that came from. I happened across it by accident in my stats, it's a forum of some sort. And I don't know, call me crazy, but something tells me it's about me, or my work. Ha!

If anyone out there can understand it (I think it might be Turkish), I would really really appreciate a translation.
Yes, I've tried translator tools, and no, they don't make any sense whatsoever.
Not knowing what it says is driving me bonkers. If it was just a paragraph it might be okay, but it's a whole page, plus comments. (AND what I think may be a poem. A POEM I tell you!! By a bearded man!)

Anyway, feel free to have a crack.
And, sorry, I can't really give you $100, but perhaps there'll be a reward of another kind.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like polish or russian to me... but what do I know :0)

ELLA ELVIANA said...

yes, i think it is Turkish... don't understand it though. congrats..! :)

Anonymous said...

here's an online Turkish translator for you. It does appear to be turkish, but it doesn't translate every word. Better than nothing, though!
http://www.tranexp.com:2000/Translate/result.shtml