You may remember a little while back I discovered my new favourite artist, Amy Huddleston. Well thanks to Faun I also tracked down her etsy store, and am now the incredibly proud new owner of an original painting!It's called Tea Time, and is of a girl holding a large tea cup with a kitty sitting comfortably in it. I've counted 3 birds so far, and lots and lots of flowers. As you may or may not know, I am a big fan of large cups of tea, kitties, birds and flowers. So it's really not hard to understand why I adore it.
It was a total bargain too, only $50 if you can believe it. I couldn't. I thought it must have been a mistake. But it was no mistake my friends, me thinks it was fate.










6 comments:
Wow! $50! It's beautiful!!! I've added the store to my favorites. Bet it will look great in your new home.
It is indeed beautiful, I am adding her store in my multi-tasking way, as we speak! Gorgeous!
very very cool. ... going to take a peek more. lucky girl you are!
Totally stunning, I wish I could paint like that. Great find!
yay! it's wonderful :)
This is beautiful. The more I look at it, the more I see in it and the more I like it. That is what makes a perfect painting to me. I'm off to check out her etsy store, now.
Post a Comment