
Look what I got from Abigail!!! She had this painting in her Etsy store for sale for a long time, eventually it went away (expired), and all along I was intending to buy it. After it disappeared I wrote to Abigail to let her know that even though no-body bought it, it was in no way un-loved. Then one thing lead to another... my frenchies found their way into her home, and her beeeeautiful "White Flags" found it's way into mine. And now we're both that much happier than we were before.If you are not familiar with Abigail's illustrations, you really need to take a look. Her people possess grace and elegance - a unique quality to catch on paper. And her costumes!!! Oh the costumes are amazing... And I can now say, from experience, that there is detail in her paintings that does not show up on screen, it is reserved for those lucky ones who see them in the flesh.










3 comments:
I love Abigail too and have my eye on that message in a bottle print. Lovely!
Wow, your swap loot looks awesome! I especially love the bow!!!
:) I have the message in a bottle and the midsummer eve prints coming! Interesting how I fell in love with both your styles at the same time, then came back and read this blog entry!
Post a Comment