It's so so nice for me to see where my illustrations end up, I always love getting photo's of them in their new homes. So I was chuffed when Anastasia sent me a photo of my my works, all framed nice and hung on her boy's bedroom wall. One is her thanksgiving illo, and the other was a bonus-prize red whale mono-print. They look so nice, thanks Anastasia!Another really cool thing happened last week. A friendly fellow called Nic emailed me after reading my article in MixTape Zine 2. He wanted to buy my work. However, if you recall my name was on Beth's work, and hers on mine, so he actually wanted to buy Beth's work (which is great!).
I replied explaining the situation, and sent him a link to where that print of Beth's is for sale. He wrote back thanking me, and telling me that thanks to the internet he had just bought Beth's work AND mine! So now, after me writing an article about making connections across the globe, with an illustration each, they will now both be going to live in the same house together.
How cool is that!? Kind of serendipitous really. Like a perfect circle. Ahhh.
(Okay I'll stop now. I'm spinning out a bit as I've just lacquered a painting and the fumes are making me high and happy)










3 comments:
Congratulations! That is awesome! :)
awww thanks for posting the image!! it looks great up on the wall!
thats so cool that guy bought both yours and Beths work!! Fabbo!!
If Nic ever send you a picture of the prints, let me know! ;)
Post a Comment