"Eye Spy what I want for Christmas" 'An Illustrated Life' is by Danny Gregory, and is a collection of interviews by various illustrators about what inspires them, along with pics from their sketch books. It looks like a lovely read, and I can say I wouldn't mind it in the least if I found this in my Santa stocking this year.
First week of eye-spy! Are you playing? Would you like to? Click the link and get in on it :)
I've made a button for the players to display. Here it is:

Feel free to take it and use it on your blog. I have a tutorial on how to add things to your side bar here. If you have any trouble following it, let me know and I'll try to help.









13 comments:
very funky button creation my dear!!!
love the banner...you are a clever gal!!
Danny Gregory is inspiring! i used to do his everyday matters challenges...wish I had more time, used to be fun and it got me back into drawing!
Oh yes, that book looks amazing. I hope Santa reads your wishlist!
I love the great "I Spy" button. I'll be adding that to my blog. Thanks!
I have another book of Danny's - the Creative License. That looks great too. Might just go and have a look myself.
Love the new meme - will keep an eye on it for now and hopefully join in soon.
Cheers!
Cute button Flossy!
thanks for the button! So cute!! I've got it up already -- now to finish my post!
Very cute button! Thank you :o) The book looks great...
Thanks for the button, the book looks great too.
Wow this looks like a great quite afternoon read.
I so love the button too, thanks for making it even more fun.
that book looks so fun. i want to play! i will put the button up and join in, if i may? i new to these blogging circles...
I would love this book too - I have one of his beautiful books on my shelf already and could definitely make space for this one too. good choice.
That book looks wicked, am definitely going to check it out ;)
thanks for the button, just added it to my blog
Post a Comment