flossy-p home

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

eye-spy a burst of colour

EyeSpySunday_BttnWith so many possibilities for eye-spy it took me a while to settle on one for this week. But I have narrowed it down and chosen: "Eye-Spy a burst of colour".

Colour where it isn't expected. A tiny bit of colour peeping through the grey. A contrast of colour against the rest. A brave choice of colour that stands out in your wardrobe. Or just so much colour you can hardly bare it. :D

Come, play along, go to eye spy to join in on Sunday.

6 comments:

CurlyPops said...

Ooooh Great theme Flossy!

Liesl said...

I love it! Great theme. So many possibilities ...

Cindy said...

Ilike the not so literal translations. Can't wait to see what people come up with. Great theme.

Anonymous said...

Love it!!

Anastasia said...

hmmm now I have to do some colour searching!! a good pick!

Melanie Gray Augustin said...

Oh what fun! You've got my mind ticking over now!