flossy-p home

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

oh bah mah

Good God. If that man can wrangle a government with the same power and skill as he can give a speech, we're in for some serious sparkle!

And, as some slightly dubious audience members who were yelling out to a band I went to see recently, would say... "Shine Brother, Shine!"

5 comments:

Liesl said...

Even my (recently turned) 2 year old was running round in wild excitement when the TV was on today yelling barakoooobamaaaaaa!

Allison said...

i know, right! and i am almost done with that email to you - you can expect it tonight, really. and right now, hmmm, i'm off to see just how much a flight is to australia. you know, just because. think a lemonade stand would do the trick?

Geek+Nerd said...

It was a big day for America. Oh did I cry tears of JOY!!!

Guess what - the saga continues, hence why I've been away from my blog. I had to take Matt to the hospital today. He's going to live, but talk about when it rains it pours!!!

Regina said...

Awesome, isn't it!?!

He's gonna shine, I just know it!!

lil kim said...

Yes, and if his first day as president is anything to go by, then we are in for a jarring, glorious ride! (no pressure of course)

and in other news, glad your ring is back safely where it belongs :)