flossy-p home

Monday, May 18, 2009

greenish

EyeSpySunday_Bttn"Eye Spy something green
(This week's theme by Trashalou.)

It's been aaaaaages since I've played eye-spy, and although I'm a little late, I'm welcoming it with open arms this week. It's come at a perfect time to break my blogging drought (I'm having one of those un-inspired nothing-to-write-about times).

Anyway, on with the green...

Teal Lounge

I would LOVE to spy this teal-green lounge in my house everyday... But right now I just look at it on Etsy instead, and dream of how it would brighten up our loungeroom. And then I dream of the cushions I'd make for it, and then I dream about the ways in which I would lounge upon it, and the books I would read to it, and the movies we would watch together.
Ahhhhh! Dreamy lounge, how I love thee.

Check out it's Etsy listing HERE.

13 comments:

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

I want the couch and the surrounds to go with it. How fabulous is that wooden partitioning and the photo above the couch.

How did you even come across it?

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

Oh, and I know what you mean about one of those un-inspired-nothing-to-write-about times. I'm having the same. Waiting for the mojo to return.

Cindy said...

Maybe we could all chip in and send it round for a week at everyones home, it is so beautiful

Rayne said...

Wow! That is a fantastic couch. It has so many possibilities. It's big enough to snuggle with another, wonderful to keep it all to yourself. I could pile it with afghans and pillow and books and sketch pads and....well, it's just a wonderful thing.

flossy-p said...

Tinniegirl: I found it by spending WAY TOO MUCH time on Etsy :) Good find though.

Cindy: Shall we? ;)

Rayne: I know, I feel exactly the same way. It's perfect isn't it?

Renee said...

My dearest Flossy-P (bride to be) I love the couch that you shall have one day.

Yes unfortunately the stats are real.

Love Renee xoxo

Christina Lowry said...

Can you imagine when it would have been new in the shops? Imagine how great those shops would have looked...

My grandpa had a suite like this and it was beautiful. It was vinyl and the springs inside talked when you sat down.
:)

Bek said...

I have never seen anything like it, but it is lovely!A beautiful fresh colour too. Enjoy your dreams!

Jade said...

that is an awesome couch!

Chrisy said...

What lines...what colour (heard it referred to once as Cadillace Green which I think suits)...and you could really stretch out on it...god you could LIVE on this sofa!

Bird Bath said...

that is a super sofa...love the colour and the lines. Plenty of cushions and rugs would just add to the loveliness.

Jacinta said...

Loving the green - but especially loving the kitchen in the background!
I have just given you an awe-summm award for being such an awesome blogger! Come and drop by my blog and join in the celebrations!

Shauna said...

OHHHH I feel faint looking out that couch... couch p0rn, who knew? :)