flossy-p home

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

she's home!

Tilli's Home!

Tilli is home!

I can't believe it. I went to visit her yesterday and they gave her to me to bring home. I was so shocked and completely unprepared. I went along thinking she was going to be there for at least another week or two, but her eye had improved so much that the vet said I could bring her home. He said they were going to keep her for another week, but there's nothing that they are doing there that we couldn't do for her at home. So here she is.

Her eye isn't completely better yet, but it's vastly improved. They still don't know what the problem was, they suspect a scratch that developed into a deep tissue infection. I have to take her back for a checkup at the end of the week. All her eyelids are opened, and her eye looks okay, it's bit cloudy and a bit crooked, but it's there and that's excellent (especially because there were concerns that she may have lost it altogether). She still has some healing to do, but it's all going well. I've noticed that she still closes that eye quite alot, but I guess that's part of the healing, and also because it's been closed over for the past 10 days anyway.

She is so happy to be home, you could tell she was dying to get out, have a stretch and a good run around. WE are so happy that she's home, she's grown so much in the month since we first saw her.
As you can see she has already chosen her favourite cushion, one that she can camoflage herself against. I didn't realise until I took this photo, how well she goes with our stuff. How fashionable (hehehe).

She hasn't been home for 24hrs yet, (that's how long she was here the first time), but this time I feel hopeful. :D

10 comments:

laura said...

That's a very nice, colour matching photo, hehe.

Yay, I am so glad for you all! I'm so glad her eye seems healable, and that she is stable enough to bring home.

Once her eye is all better you can spam us with adorable photographs. :)

Allison said...

tilli is so chic! and i am very relieved she has made it home, safe and sound. enjoy!

Cat said...

She's verrrry fashionable! I'm happy to read that she's well on the way to recovery. Keep on truckin' Tilli!

Anonymous said...

best post eva!!!

mr.u

Diane Duda said...

Wonderful news! I love this photo!

Rayne said...

This is so wonderful!
She looks so content and happy!
Congratulations!

ELLA ELVIANA said...

it's a beautiful photo....! love it, love the pillow.

Regina said...

Oh what a wonderful picture of Tilli! She looks very comfortable on her new pillow. Happy healing!

Victoria said...

Wow, you got your REAL cat, how did I miss this?! She is so pretty, best wishes to you all!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations flossy,
Little tilly is a lucky cat to have you and you to have her.
Wonderful photo of her too.
I'm so happy!