I went to visit her in hospital today, just to remind her that she still has a lovely new home to come to when she gets better. I sat patting her for an hour, and telling her about all the good things in life she has to look forward to. One of the vets told me I could go and buy her some Red Rooster from up the road. I'm not sure that's one of the good things I was referring to. But next time I visit I'll take some home cooked chicken. That's bound to cheer her up.
Monday, May 07, 2007
tilli good eyes
I went to visit her in hospital today, just to remind her that she still has a lovely new home to come to when she gets better. I sat patting her for an hour, and telling her about all the good things in life she has to look forward to. One of the vets told me I could go and buy her some Red Rooster from up the road. I'm not sure that's one of the good things I was referring to. But next time I visit I'll take some home cooked chicken. That's bound to cheer her up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
She is beautiful. I hope everything turns out okay.
Tilli is very sweet. I hope she is all better very soon. I'm sure she can't wait to get home with you too!
i hope she gets better! but if she has to lose an eye, that is better than her life..and i'm sure she'd rather be a one eyed tilli enjoying a beautiful life with you guys! one eyed tilli is like one eyed willie from the goonies-
Thanks you guys :)
hehehe "one eyed willie from the goonies"!
I'm already used to calling her tilli-wink
so how is tilli's eye?? Will she have to lose it? She looks like such a sweet heart!
Hi Jen,
We still don't know. Her eye is still mostly closed over. When we visited her yesterday it did look better than it did on Monday, the swelling was so much better than before, but it's still a long way from being better. The next steps (after patiently waiting some more), is eventually when they can open her eye back up, they'll be able to look in there and try to find what the problem is. I guess then it will start. The diagnosis and the treatment.
In the meantime, we're just exercising our zen like patience.
Thanks for asking .xx.
How is Tilli doing today?
Post a Comment