flossy-p home

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

are you smelly boys pulling my leg?

Did you know that there are often vending machines in boys public toilet blocks that dispense pheromones? No, neither did I!
The boys at work were talking about this all matter-of-fact the other day. I didn’t believe them at first, I though they must have been having me on. (It wouldn’t be the first time)

“What?” They asked surprised, “Don’t girls have pheromone dispensers in their toilets?”
I laughed so hard, “No, no we don’t!” still not sure whether to believe them or not. “Sometimes perfume, but never pheromones. You’re telling me that there are machines in public toilets that claim to dispense something that mimics a powerful sex attracting chemical signal. What exactly do the pheromones look like?”
“Don’t know, they come in little boxes, and I guess you rub them on like a KFC refresher towelette.”
“You can’t be serious! Boys are sooo funny!” Tears of pure amusement now streaming down my face.
“Honestly. They’re in the loos at most pubs, next to the condoms.”
Makes perfect sense I suppose.

Pictures came flooding into my head of guys sideling up to girls at bars, not saying anything, but wearing a hopeful look upon their face. It happens all the time, and I guess now we know why.

Poor boys.

(Lets hope they’re not blogging right at this moment how funny gullible girls are).

1 comment:

Catnapping said...

rofl. men are idiots. i don't think they'd survive a day without us.