flossy-p home

Saturday, January 14, 2006

each other

I really like this weeks Illustration Friday theme; "E is for...".
So today E is for each other.
Lying FlatThis week Mr You and I have been marvelling at each other's raw talents.
He is amazed that I can lie flat on my back with my arms above my head and everything touches the ground.
When he tries he can't make his arms go flat. His hands touch the ground but his elbows bow upward, and won't lie flat.

One Hand ClappingThen yesterday I passed the front room and did a double take back to catch him oh so cleverly amusing himself by making the sound of one hand clapping, busting wide open the age old Zen question.

What did I tell you? Pure raw talent!

2 comments:

isay said...

i like this post-the way you have written it and those drawings goes well with it.

flossy-p said...

AHAHAHAHA - That gave me a good hearty laugh. Perhaps Mr Cherry is more of a thinker than a do-er.