flossy-p home

Monday, January 30, 2006

fake arms are funny

It's true! Have a look for yourself.

There's so much funny stuff over there at cute overload, and I never even knew it was there before trawling through the Bloggie site today.

In other news, Mr You has set up some script that plays all songs in iTunes that haven't been played in the past 2 years. This includes songs that didn't play all the way to the end, i.e. songs that were skipped. It's excruciating.

And lastly, I tried to have a go at the meme that Jen offered an open invite to.
1. Grab the nearest book.
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Don't search around and look for the "coolest" book you can find. Do what's actually next to you.

The trouble was my closest book only had 62 pages (It's called Little Things), so I went into the next room and found the next closest book. I'm not sure if that disqualifies me as I had to go "searching" but I didn't pick a "cool" book, just the closest random book, the one I'm currently reading: A Long Way Down, by Nick Hornby
Now, I'm not up to page 123 yet, so this better not spoil the plot for me...
Page 123... noony noon... fifth sentence...
"We sort of metaphorically saw an angel" repeated JJ.

Hmm, I'm not sure that was very satisfying. Let's look at this instead!

No comments: