flossy-p home

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

katamari

Katamari
Okay, so I'm a little late off the blocks, but have you played this yet?

Last night I got to play Katamari Demacy on Playstation for the first time. It's SO my kind of game. There's bright colours, weird but cute characters, there's no blood, and the aim of the game is to push a sticky ball around and pick up bits of stuff lying around. It starts off small, picking up hair clips and batteries, but eventually your sticky balls gets so big that you can pick up fish, cats, people, buildings, etc, all to a snazzy tune. It's adorable, addictive and leaves you with a strong desire to to tidy stuff up! (Granted, with a ball of tangled sticky tape, but still, cleaning up is cleaning up).

3 comments:

rania said...

oh yes, thats a very cute game! i've been on a little bit of a tetris kick lately...i'm obsessed with tetris.

Anonymous said...

That game sounds hilarious. I'm not much of a gamer (which is kind of bizarre considering it is my day job). I'm with shoofly - totally obsessed with tetris! But I do like the idea of picking up bits with a large sticky ball - and the colours are fantastic. That could become seriously addictive.

Anonymous said...

that's so funny, a friend of mine just mentioned this game! now i definitely need to check it out. looks so cool :)