Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens
Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens
Brown paper packages tied up with strings
These are a few of my favorite things
Cream colored ponies and crisp apple streudels
Doorbells and sleigh bells and schnitzel with noodles
Wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings
These are a few of my favorite things
Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes
Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes
Silver white winters that melt into springs
These are a few of my favorite things
When the dog bites
When the bee stings
When I'm feeling sad
I simply remember my favorite things
And then I don't feel so bad
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










3 comments:
Here's to the bright colourful future!
::clinking of champagne glasses:::
hooray! congratulations!
Oh, how exciting! Imagine what monday morning is going to feel like, FREEDOM! Congratulations Flossy. You are so brave - my hero :) Thank-you for continually inspiring me with all your hilarious posts.
PS. I realized that my comment on your last IF may have sounded too negative (I think I was just overcome with my own phobia of pregnancy LOL). I wanted you to know I think you did a fabulous job on the illo - Awesome painting! I don't know how you always keep your colours so pure and saturated. Amazing.
Post a Comment