flossy-p home

Thursday, October 19, 2006

smitten

Smitten
My Illustration Friday attempt for "smitten".

Smitten detail

22 comments:

Catnapping said...

gorgeous colours!!!!

I love that rose in her hair, and the sweep of her dress.

BEAUTIFUL

Anonymous said...

Hello flossy! If I haven't yet told you. I love your work! Your illustrations are wonderful. And this another one that I love. You inspire me.

FRIZZ said...

Everything's great. Color, layout, emotion. Love it!

° said...

nice colors and great dress

rania said...

lovely!

juliemc said...

very elegant; love the curves.

mel said...

beautiful colors and great flow of the illo :)

Michelle Lana said...

great and beautiful illo! nice work flossy p...love the flow of the dress!

ELLA ELVIANA said...

lovely pose and color..! we have a quite similar take this time..he he

Traci Bixby said...

Oh my goodness!! The flow in this piece is lovely. Such brilliant color! Just incredible!

Anonymous said...

this is beautiful flossy. she looks so happy and in love. the flowers echoed in her dress are wonderful.

and the colors, i could go on and on :)

studio lolo said...

The composition and colors are perfect! Nice job.

Heartful said...

This is gorgeous, I love the way the roses are mirrored in her dress, and the the long, elegant sweep of her body is beautiful. Stunning.

Debra Cooper said...

This is very beautiful and flowing with amazing colors!

Anonymous said...

ow wow.
beau-ti-ful.
elegant. love it.
-Marjorie

Anonymous said...

Wow this is so graceful and elegant! Very art deco (or is it nouveau? sorry, confused) but its really, really beautiful! How did you get that texture? Or is that the paper? Or is it digital? Either way its awesome!

tusen said...

oh yes, graceful is the right word to describe your picture, I think. lovely colours and composition!

Sandra Nascimento said...

Elegant and beautiful! love it! charming!

Amy Zaleski said...

This is amazing, Flossy! The colors are so harmonious and passionate! Wonderful composition!

Anonymous said...

The expression and the sweeping feeling are what caught me on this one - she's definitely swept away!!

I've featured you in my Illustration Friday picks of the week on my arts forum, Musemart. :)

Abigail said...

Very nice! It has a Belle Epoque feel to it.

Allison said...

oh dear! i am smitten! this is so so lovely!