flossy-p home

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

feel the love

Buzz And WhalesongAll of the beautiful works are pouring through to Susan's Lovely Hearts exhibition. There are LOADs of them, now all for sale online too (in case, like me, you're too far away from New Hampshire to make it to the exhibition). There's such a great variety of creations, all under $100, and at least half of all of the purchase costs goes to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
Buzz and Whalesong Serenade (originals) are now both available to buy!

Oh, and remember I have a real-life name, so don't click the link if you don't want to know it. ;)
(although both works are signed flossy-p)

5 comments:

islandarts said...

I just perused every single corner of that site. Now i have a wish list as long as my arm...
ANOTHER wish list, to add to all the others ;0)

flossy-p said...

I know exactly how you feel :)

Susan Schwake said...

and guess what I WANT? buzz and whalesong BOTH. greedy me. i hope it was ok to put your other name up there ms. flossy p?
your work is stunning. wish us luck tomorrow! thank you again for participating... it means so much!

Abigail said...

I was just at the Artstream gallery today and saw the show and instantly recognized your work! Looks even more lovely in person.

flossy-p said...

hehehe, really? thanks Abigail!

Was the show lovely? It looked it from the pics.