I just realised that someone who bought one of my hairbands from Etsy never actually paid me for it. I stupidly got so excited about someone buying it that I went and posted it straight away (and even left feedback) without double checking that the payment actually came through. Silly silly me.
Anyway, I've sent them an email hoping that my opinion that everyone on Etsy are kind wonderful souls will not be swayed.
But lets just say I've learnt my lesson. I was very silly, and am thankful it was a small item, not a painting or something.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
Oh, no!
I hope they do pay. Let us know.
You aren't the only one that has done that, I used to sell a lot of my paintings on ebay and I did that a couple times out of excitement.
Glad to say it worked out for me both times and I'm sure it will work out for you too!
Post a Comment