flossy-p home

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

exhale

Thank-you America!

Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you.

19 comments:

Anastasia said...

you're as happy as me!!!!! yipeee...what a historical moment to be proud of!!!

flossy-p said...

I'm ecstatic! :D

Jacinta said...

And from me too! Here here!

Hybrid Hopes said...

yay! we suck a little less!

i waited til the end to exhale.

Bellgirl said...

Yay! I think people round the world feel really optimistic today.

Taccolina said...

Me too. I was so excited this afternoon, only the dog was here, so we ran gleeful circles in the park!

lil kim said...

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes! I have to say I did a little Obama happy clappy dance today. :)

Stacy Kraus McDonald said...

My dog didn't know what to make of my whooping it up last night! I'm beyond thrilled for the future of my country.

Jenny said...

Thank goodness:)

laura said...

I still can't believe it! I am so stunned and elated!

Esti said...

we are oh so happy!!!

Erin said...

the best part was this morning, driving around listening to NPR interviewing people from across the world, some of whom were crying they were so glad he won.

kat coyle said...

YOU ARE MOST WELCOME!!!!

Renee said...

Thank you is right.

Now I can't wait for those two bastards to get out of the white house.

xoxoxoxoxo

Regina said...

We did it!! I feel like there has been a HUGE shift in the world. A positive one. The sun seems brighter, air seems fresher. Feels soooo good!

Katrina Jackson said...

Yay! So many of us are excited too!

jan said...

I have never lived in a BLUE state before! It feels soooooo gooooood!
And for the first time, the Mister and I did not cancel out each others' votes!

Lexi:: PottyMouthMama said...

Oh my goodness, I've not been over here in such a long time, I've not been visiting anyone. Sorry I've been such a bad bloggy friend..

And on the thank you front, I hear you. How exciting!

Molly said...

Me too on that thank you. :)

My 21st birthday was the first year Bush was elected, and I tell you, it was a sad birthday indeed!

xo