flossy-p home

Friday, February 27, 2009

clear the air

Now, after that hostile rant, I need something to clear the air of all the bad vibes, and make this space a nice place to be again.

Something lovely, creative, unique, colourful, cheerful, and inspiring...

This should do the trick!

Bloom
"Bloom" By Sam Spencer (via Appartment Therapy)

Gorgeous! I WANT one :D

Yay, happy happy joy joy.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

AH! I want!!!

Chrisy said...

Yes I've always wanted one of those umbridilio banksias....

Liesl said...

That's beautiful! Though what happens in autumn? Mind the spokes!

Unknown said...

How beautiful is this photo! It has made my day. I can't believe I have only just found your blog! It's so gorgeous, I'm off to add you to my beautiful blogs list! Hope you are having a lovely night.
Sophie x

Allison said...

*GRIN*

Jenny said...

Oh I LOVE this too! Hope your nasty neighbour has his karma coming his way-it will get him one day