
"Eye Spy something delicious"
(This week's theme by Handmaiden)
Chocolate brownies. YUM. With nuts. DOUBLE YUM. And a sprinkle of sweet stuff on top. YUMMUM YUM.
I spy these... in my dreams! At least I'd like to. But they're certainly not in my house!
No, all we have to satisfy our sweet cravings are some shithouse bottomless cupcakes I made yesterday. They were suppose to be great. They were supposed to tame the wild cake craving I was left having, after Mr You came home from the doctor the other day with medicine that makes him smell like cake. Instead the cupcakes got stuck in the stupid tin, lost all their bottoms, ended up half the height, and now look flat and decidedly un-delicious. The taste? Passable. But certainly not delicious.
For that I'm dreaming of brownies. In all their forms... Like the ones HERE.









5 comments:
I just read about the awful wildfire going on in Victoria and thought about you. I hope your loved ones are safe.
count me in! yum!
I've been craving brownies too!
omg- i love cake! if my boyfriend smelled like cake...i would die. then i would come back to life + eat him.
Hmm that looks so good... I'm currently drinking a hot milo to try and ease my chocolate craving but reading your post makes me realise it's just not cutting it... yum!
Post a Comment