"Eye Spy my secret (food) shame" (This week's theme by Jade)
If you think I'm going to openly admit, in this public domain, to the unhealthy obsession of eating peanut butter with a spoon, then YOU sir are very much mistaken! Indeed!
I'm going to second the protein comment. I think that's perfect logic! And I'm going to use that to justify my next spoonful of peanut butter... or nutella :-)
Oh you're one of THOSE people! I've wanted to try it, but scared if I do, I'll like it too much and won't be able to stop. Please don't put ideas like this in this hungry-all-the-time-because-I'm-up-the-duff mind! Especially Geek+Nerd, of adding chocolate chips on the top!
Huh..you have owned up now! The other option to the otherwise very satisfying Peanut Butter..is Nutella! One of my sisters loves eating vegemite with a spoon..I don't get that one tho..even tho I like vegemite!
At the tender age of 9, a wild scottish woman (a friend of my parents'), convinced me, without a hint of a doubt that my name was Alice Flossy Pumpernickel.
more...
14 comments:
I'd keep that quiet if I were you, it might start a trend! Anastacia eats it on ice cream, sounds lovely don't you think?!
oh you are not alone...its deeply satisfying!!
Go for it!
So funny - you and Matt would be good friends. He amps it up by putting chocolate chips on his spoon, and then eating peanut butter out of the jar.
I do the same thing!! It's not entirely unhealthy...it's protein...or at least that's what I tell myself.
Oooh yum ...
I'm going to second the protein comment. I think that's perfect logic! And I'm going to use that to justify my next spoonful of peanut butter... or nutella :-)
Oh you're one of THOSE people! I've wanted to try it, but scared if I do, I'll like it too much and won't be able to stop. Please don't put ideas like this in this hungry-all-the-time-because-I'm-up-the-duff mind! Especially Geek+Nerd, of adding chocolate chips on the top!
Haha, don't worry, everybody does it :)
well, at least you use a spoon. licking a finger would be worse, *wink*
Huh..you have owned up now! The other option to the otherwise very satisfying Peanut Butter..is Nutella! One of my sisters loves eating vegemite with a spoon..I don't get that one tho..even tho I like vegemite!
Mmmnnnn. Peanut butter!!! Yes. Better get me to the cupboard.
You are the best and cutest girl ever.
xoxoxo
Love Renee
Haha, so very tempting!
Post a Comment