"eye-spy something soothing".I've had urchy flu this week. Urck. But lucky for me it's coincided with the most Summer-like weather. We're not even out of Winter yet, and it already feels like late Spring.
So to sooth myself while feeling urchy, I've been perching myself in the warm sunshine on the back deck with a cup of tea. Sitting quietly with my eyes closed, feeling my muscles melt, and my skin unclench. The sunshine is that perfect level, not too hot to feel burny, just warm and relaxing. It's so warm I can smell jasmin in the air, and the birds are in full sing-song. It's been very soothing come to think of it. Aaaaaaaaaahh. :)

(Thanks to Aussie Waffler for this week's theme.)









4 comments:
Fluey is no fun at all but what a nice, soothing spot to warm your soul. I can almost smell the Jasmine...no wait...I can smell the Jasmine, it's running amok here too. I love it. Hope you feel better soon.
I feel soothed just looking at your back deck!!! Hope you are feeling much better
I had the flu too! It is really awful! I wish I had a deck like yours to relax on. It looks heavenly.
yes I could swear the sun felt a bit warmer today - first day of spring and all :) Hope you feel better soon xx
Post a Comment