flossy-p home

Thursday, August 27, 2009

weddingy wednesday 14

Invitations:

By far the most fun I've had so far has been creating the invitations.

flossy's Wedding Invitation Illo

Featuring an illustration of us (to be) on the front....

flossys_Invitations

Map on the back...

flossys_Invitation_BackFront

All the info on the inside...

flossys_Invitation_Inside

With individual petals featuring extra information (customisable to each guest, e.g. "children" for those who have them), which fan out, like a flower blooming...

flossys_Invitation_Inside_PetalsOut

Invitations, done and sent...check!

23 comments:

Kat said...

seriously they are the most gorgeous invitations I have ever seen, I'd commission you in a heartbeat if I had such an occasion..just stunning work..

lil kim said...

positively exquisite! If your wedding is anything like your invitations then WOW - What A Day!!! xx

CurlyPops said...

Oh they're so beautiful... I'm sure your guests will adore them.

Monique said...

A have never seen invitations as beautiful as these. Are you wearing a hint of the dress to come? I have a feeling this is going to be one amazing wedding day!

Shauna said...

They are just stunning! I wish I could get married again and hire you to do mine, hehe :)

Jacinta said...

Absolutely gorgeous. They will be the invitations that people treasure for years to come. You really have thought of every little detail and it shows. Beautiful.

Geek+Nerd said...

Wow. Those are awesome. I wish that I was following your blog back in the day when I got married - I would've begged you to do mine!!! Your guests are going to frame those!

Anna Lloyd said...

Oh wow, they look AMAZING! I love the detail inside with the leaves how they kind of match the front frame. Lovely!!

Unknown said...

These look so nice!! Great job!

Allison said...

I have NEVER EVER seen a more gorgeous invitation in all my life. Wow Flossy! I wish I was coming . . .

Regina said...

Eeeeks!! THESE are the most perfect and beautiful invitations I have EVER seen. I knew they would be beautiful, but these far exceed my expectations. Miss flossy, you are quite amazing!

Chrisy said...

You should feel so very proud of yourself miss flossy p...these invitations are just wonderful...I love the drawing of the two of you!

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

They are absolutely amazing. I wouldn't have expected anything less mind you. Love the petals. They are my favourite bit.

Cath @ chunkychooky said...

they are so amazing and I am sure you heard my squealing when I opened mine... and the breathless message on your machine.... hehehee I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cindy said...

Oh miss flossy, they are so gorgeous! I am sure it is just a preview to what will be such a grat day! Wow

Lexi:: PottyMouthMama said...

WOW! Oh my goodness, they are just DIVINE! I love them. I want them. They are just beautiful. How exciting! Love the petals, that is just, just incredible.

Katrina Jackson said...

Those have to be the most beautiful and unique invitations I have ever seen! Absolutely lovely!

.girl ferment. said...

yes totally fantastic
love the petal info

Jenny said...

Wow! Just so beautiful-your guests are getting an instant piece of art

Renee said...

Oh my God Flossy I love it. All of it.

Amazing and the most beautiufl invitation I have ever seen.

So exciting and I'm soexcited for you.

Love Renee xoxo

Christina Lowry said...

Far out! What awesome invitations!! I love your colour palette too. The petals are inspired.

The commissioned pieces are fantastic too. How much to do something like this for hubbys 30th in October? Just wondering.... :)

victoria said...

Just catching up on your blog and I have to chime in with everyone else and say these are AMAZING. Best wedding invites I've ever ever seen.

Cathie said...

i know everyone else has said it too, but..WOW! they are definitely frameworthy. all the very best with the aisle dilemma aswell.