flossy-p home

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

the seven signs of aging

At the Oil of Ulan Institute they develop magic peptidal serums and stuff to "fight the seven signs of aging". I must need to pay more attention to the ads on t.v. because I can't for the life of me remember what they are. Wrinkles, sagging, blotching? What are the other four?

What I want to know is can Alpha or Poly Hydroxy Acids reduce my seven signs of aging?

7 signs aging

My Illustration Friday entry for 'aging'.

5 comments:

carla said...

Excellent! Each stage of life come with its changes...I like the items on your list with their illustrations, and the overall composition of your piece.

isay said...

nice illustrations and also your handwriting.

Jules said...

Really nice, I like it. The layout is great. Those awful alpha-whatever creams sting like crazy; they burn off a layer of skin I swear.

Anonymous said...

this is both clever and cute. i love it! great illustration.

J said...

this is a fun peice! i can totally relate.