Oh boy...I'd almost forgottwn about Jelly Belly jellybeans! They're the best...so many amazing flavors! What a great idea and such a perfect way to illustrate them - all the different flavors against the black and white. Well done:>
At the tender age of 9, a wild scottish woman (a friend of my parents'), convinced me, without a hint of a doubt that my name was Alice Flossy Pumpernickel.
more...
5 comments:
you are so funny! love this, love the colours and the flavours!!!
Oh boy...I'd almost forgottwn about Jelly Belly jellybeans! They're the best...so many amazing flavors! What a great idea and such a perfect way to illustrate them - all the different flavors against the black and white. Well done:>
Neat concept! I love jelly belly jellybeans! Great illustration!
Yum!!!!
Gotta say,though, some of their Bertie Botts flavors are far too close to the flavor of the real item-- ugh!!
i am not sure if i have tasted any. these are colorful!
Post a Comment