Thanks everyone. This one was a little wierd for me, I was trying to get a bit of that cat-person intensity. Jaimie, it's watercolour painted background, pen drawing with pencil scribble-bits. Thanks again.
At the tender age of 9, a wild scottish woman (a friend of my parents'), convinced me, without a hint of a doubt that my name was Alice Flossy Pumpernickel.
more...
13 comments:
Beautiful.
That is lovely, really nicely done.
the girl is a bit scary, but I like the idea ;)
indeed. that's one angry lookin' chick.
nice style, though.
lovely drawing. pastels? It looks like someone is trying to take her cat away. No wonder she is angry.
Yikes...did you sneak up on them.
Beautifully done...naked Tart!
Smooch,
The Tart
Very expressive. I like your choice of mediums here and approach to the subject.
Love the drybrush background. And that salmony-orange colour is tops. :)
I like her cat-like figure :)
i love this!
Very lovely technique and enigmatic image...I love the peach tones broken by the black of the cat. I'm worried about the cat's claws, though...
like owner, like cat. the fingers of the woman is not shown, maybe she has deadly fingers.
nice technigue and mixture of colors.
Thanks everyone. This one was a little wierd for me, I was trying to get a bit of that cat-person intensity.
Jaimie, it's watercolour painted background, pen drawing with pencil scribble-bits.
Thanks again.
Post a Comment