
My Illustration Friday attempt for "E is for...".
'E' is for Eve in her garden of Earthly delights.Before you all cry out, "No Evey! Don't do it! Put the forbidden fruit down... Step awaaay from the apple!", look closer.
Seems she's already been a bit peckish.










15 comments:
It looks like Eve didn't need any prodding from the serpent.
loverly!
hey, if you're gonna get kicked out of eden, ya might as well fill up!
i love all the detail, and the colours.
good illo.
hehehe...i love the strategically placed vine leaves!
very nice
great idea, whimsical, lovely colours, wonderful in every way!
This is my favorite one so far! It's beautifully done. I have to say, this was a pretty cool topic this week. I love that she's not even contemplating eating the apple, but has already devoured 5;P She probably knows the whole thing was a setup anyway!
Nice work:)
Trickypink
Agree beautifully drawn! Eve looks almost ill or riddled with sin by the look on her face :)
Beautiful sketch. Like someone else said, if you're going to get kicked out anyway, you might as well get kicked out for a big reason.
Great illustration and I like the close-up, too. Very funny!
This illo is really beautiful. such talent and oh so funny! thanks for the laugh... (and thanks for the mention yesterday!)
i like it a lot! beautiful!
Eden sure is imaginable a nice place! This is a very nice and feminine drawing. Great work.
So you are a sly one! Reminds me to look closely. Always. She seems none the worse for it. PS: Have you tried Jazz apples in your store? Yummy.
Oh, nice! I love all the details of nature, right down to the apple cores! It's a shame she had to leave Eden where everything's perky and nice...I guess we can blame her for the effects of gravity, eh? Well done:>
Post a Comment