i love the texture. this is beautiful!
charming and beautifully drawn. I love your work.
Sorta looks like my dog when he's wet. Cute illo!
Well done! Beautiful detail, and I really like the sky!
Once more, you exceeded my expectations. Flowing, wet and inspiring!
Magical! I love the textures you've created...such a feeling of wet fur! Wow:>
Awesome! I can almost hear the "swoosh" as they swim through the water. VERY nice!!
this sure is from another world. Graet idea and very imaginatve.
so unique and wonderful!!!
beautiful image! could that be a hound-dog? Lol.well done, gorgeous, charming creation!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
i love the texture. this is beautiful!
charming and beautifully drawn. I love your work.
Sorta looks like my dog when he's wet. Cute illo!
Well done! Beautiful detail, and I really like the sky!
Once more, you exceeded my expectations. Flowing, wet and inspiring!
Magical! I love the textures you've created...such a feeling of wet fur! Wow:>
Awesome! I can almost hear the "swoosh" as they swim through the water. VERY nice!!
this sure is from another world. Graet idea and very imaginatve.
so unique and wonderful!!!
beautiful image! could that be a hound-dog? Lol.
well done, gorgeous, charming creation!
Post a Comment