Do you remember that game you used to play at birthday parties as a kid, musical chairs? There'd be a group of kids and a group of chairs, and there was always one less chair than there were kids. As the music played you would all have to dance around and around the chairs, then when the music stopped everyone had to scramble to sit on one of the chairs. There was always one kid left standing, chairless, they were "out". I'm afraid to say that I too am chairless for this weeks Illustration Friday. I'm out.Well it's not that bad, I just turned the attention of my little free time to sewing this week instead of drawing. In another one of my ill fated grand plans, I have started a handbag production line in my loungeroom. You have no idea how many production lines of one sort or another I start and never do anything with. The grand eBay cushion plan failed to meet my expectations, my Christmas decorations that didn't make it to their new owners in time to see Christmas, and Fimo that is still unwrapped in its packs, just to name a few.
So now I've turned to bags. I'd say stay tuned, but who the hell knows!
(Sorry. I'm grumpy tonight. I'm overworked, underpaid, and I've been sick. grumble grumble grumble...)










No comments:
Post a Comment