flossy-p home

Thursday, February 16, 2006

simple

Simple ValentineMy Illustration Friday attempt for "simple".

'Simple' had me stumped, then after a few days the ideas came flooding, unfortunately I didn't have any time to put any of them on paper. "A likely excuse" I hear you tutt. Honestly I just didn't have time. Anyway what you see here is part of my simple but sweet valentines card to Mr You. The card wished him a 'Happy Valentines Danish' and was accompanied by a yummy apricot danish.

What did I tell you? Simple but sweet.

(Well, it was a tart really, the danish's didn't look as nice, but I couldn't very well wish him a 'Hapy Valentines Tart' could I? God only knows what trouble that could have brought).

P.S. Mr You got me a cool chair cushion to bring me comfort during my extended bouts of sitting at the sewing machine. It has tassels, and everyone knows how I love tassels.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

nice sweet design!

Deb said...

I enjoyed your illustration - and your post!

valerie walsh said...

nice work and Mr. You sounds thoughtful!

carla said...

Very nice - it's sweet and full of good feelings:>

Rayne said...

Very sweet. And you are right...tassles are essential.

Liz Wong said...

It is sweet. Great v-day design.

Allison said...

aren't you going to share a picture of this cushion with tassels? I am so curious.