flossy-p home

Friday, February 24, 2006

top marks

Beautiful Ovaries
The various medical tests I’ve been having have been unpleasant, but now I know interesting things that I never would have known otherwise. I’ve learnt that I have the “iron levels of a man” despite the fact that I rarely eat red meat, and according to the ultrasound nurse I have “beautiful ovaries”.
I never would have known that!
I think they’re my best side; very photogenic I’m told.

Top marks so far, still looking for the illness-causing-glitch.

3 comments:

Allison said...

who knew there was such thing as "beautiful ovaries!" a pleasant discovery though - i wonder how my own rank? hmm...

but so sorry to hear that you are ill! i hope it isn't terrible. i'm sending you a quick diagnosis and a speedy recovery by mental waves. best wishes and lot's of tender thoughts.

Dana S. Whitney said...

I hope you are feeling better and have medical wizards that you trust AND who know what they are doing. :-)
I like the musicality of these succulents (?) on the brick wall... they are quite tuneful looking.

PS: I have a favor to ask... Is there a nationwide (or "state" wide telephone operator in Australia? I'd very much like to get the phone number for a childhood friend who is in Victoria.... she left me an unhappy, cryptic email... and I'd rather phone, you know?

thanks.
Dana/PainterWoman

Dana S. Whitney said...

Cryptic back at you... IT WORKED!!! Current address is the same and everything. THANK YOU very much... Now I just have to check the time difference before ringing her up.
Dana. 4dana(at)airmail(dot)net