flossy-p home

Monday, March 02, 2009

colour = happy

EyeSpySunday_Bttn"Eye Spy something that makes me HAPPY!"
(This week's theme by Iris + Lily)

I get really happy when I'm reminded that the most un-naturally amazing colours, are in actual fact, completely natural. In this life where I'm so often sat in front of a screen, being blown away by the "real thing" never fails to make me happy.

Sunset on Water

While this isn't a photo of the beautiful sunset we saw just last night, it is my (un-enhanced in any way) photo of one we saw just over a year ago.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an amazing photo. It is just stunning. Where did you take this? May I copy it for a screen saver please? Wow!!!


Dear Flossy, I wanted to thankyou for your kindness and sympathy during our tragic time. Whilst we still have funerals to go to and lives to adjust with the loss of a loved one... life is moving forward slowly. Thankyou again. Nicole xox

Esti said...

This is... s t u n n i n g

Katrina Jackson said...

Wow! What a gorgeous photo!

Bec said...

Oh my, I felt my breathing deepen and slow down just looking at this photo. I can almost smell the serenity.....
There really is not much better than a beautiful sunset :)

Geek+Nerd said...

What a gorgeous sunset. My world is snow filled and devoid of any color but white right now HAHA! Oh I miss summer...

Kate Moore said...

Beautiful. We have some glorious sunsets on the coast - and some fantastic sunrises, but I'm too sleepy at the moment to notice.

Jade said...

What a stunning photo - just beautiful!

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

That is truly spectacular. Beautiful part of the world that you live in.

Liesl said...

So beautiful. How lovely to see these gorgeous colours ... and even better to have captured them.