When you add some physical exertion, a very necessary dust mask, and some helpful instruction from an expert?
Then finish with a bit of sand paper and a splash of oxide?
Well, for one you need a really good scrub in the shower...
But you've also got yourself a chubby little tiki style owl! :D
Mr You made an awesome stylised cat face, but I don't think he'll let me show it (he's a bit hard on himself).
Anyway, we had a great weekend at the sculpture workshop. We keep talking about all the things you could do if you had more time. I think we'd definitely both love to try it again. But, all in all not bad for our first attempt.

16 comments:
how awesome I love him/her??? wish i had an inch of your creativity!!!
Wow that's incredible for your first try! very impressed. maybe you should start a side business!
Absolutely stunning. How fun.
You are too modest! That is awesome for a first attempt. A truly beautiful owl!
Oh, he's so good!!
Lovely that you both had fun together.
x
Oh my lord...this is absolutely amazing...can't believe you're not a sculptor by profession...do hope you get time to do some more..
Wowee - amazing!
Where is he going to live?
Wow! You are just so clever-love it
Not too bad - he is pretty amazing. Great job you 2!
Amazing!!! Excellent job. I love him!
It's amazing, you are very talented. Where will he live?
are you serious this is your first time?????!!!!! - you are a super freak of talent!
So cool! I love taking classes and learning a new skill :)
Oh Wow! That is so cute :) Love owls, used to have a tawny frogmouth that lived in the tree outside my window when I was growing up.
wow that's amazing! When I first opened the post I saw the owl and was like 'where did she find that, I want one!' I can't believe you made it!
That is amazing... and as your FIRST try? Incredible!
I did a day class last year and loved it too. Mine was a little more 'modern'. Must do some more some time. You have inspired me!
Post a Comment