(This week's theme by Amityville Boronia.)
Favourite colour overall = blue.
But right now...
YELLOW = rockin' my world + making me happy.

(Isn't this little guy cute? Have you ever seen a cuter fish chin? I wish he lived with me.)
This post just reminded me of my maths tutor in high school. I was so bad at maths that I got an after school tutor. It had no improvement, until... she started using my tubes of paint as props. "If we have this many cool coloured paints, and this many warm coloured paints, what fraction of the paints are cool?" After that things started improving, hehehe. She even let me mix paints together, and I got to teach her some colour theory in return. Ah, happy maths-making days.
Despite all that work, I still miscalculated my coffee money the other day. I like to put some change in my pocket so I can get take-away coffee's on my way back from having a swim at the beach. So the other day I packed money for 2 coffee's in my pocket. "1 coffee = $3.50. I'm getting 2, I'll need $6..." I know! I was very embarrassed when I went to pay. Luckily they kinda know me now and gave them to me anyway. I must go pay them the extra this week. ...blush...
If only I had a few tubes of paint with me. :)

2 comments:
I never would have guessed that you love blue Flossy.. I love it too so much its Busy's middle name.
I love that yellow fishy! Too cute. Yellow always makes me happy too :P
Post a Comment