Kath was the winner of this year's Thanksgiving Illustration Giveaway. She couldn't decide what she wanted me to paint for her, so in January she just let me know that she loves this painting of mine, and asked for something along those lines.
Usually I'm asked to paint a family portrait, so it was really fun to this time be asked to just create. It was completely up to me what I ended up doing for her. I had fun!
To get me started I asked what her favourite birds and flowers were, that way I could make it a bit more personalised for her.
And soon, when I get to show you the finished picture, you'll be able to find out her answer.
I don't want to spoil her surprise, so I can't show it to you just yet, we'll just have to wait till she has received it.
Shouldn't be too long now.

4 comments:
oh its beautiful - you are too clever Miss Flossy!
You're a terrible tease flossy-p. How are we supposed to wait?
Postie, postie, don't be slow
Deliver Kath's parcel, go,go,go.
oh I've missed so much on your blog - you're getting married?! Congratulations!! I see I have a lot of posts to catch up on ... I read the one about the nasty neighbour and my blood is boiling. I have a particular dislike for men who think that abusing others makes them tough and manly. Idiot. No, let me say that again in capital letters IDIOT! There, I feel better :)
How lucky she is.
xoxoxo
Post a Comment